These 'Terms of Service' apply to the website of YoMix.IO project located at https://yomix.vip and
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with
Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
Protection of your anonymity is our obligation. This simple phrase is the essence of the
partnership between the YoMix.IO project and the user. For various reasons the most people would
like to remain anonymous while using different cryptocurrencies. And we will always do our best
to protect this right.
YoMix.IO supports only Bitcoin. Note that in the YoMix.IO project coins are not implied as any
kind of money are not equated to any state currency and are not an investment tool, in other
words, in the YoMix.IO project coins are just records in the register, hereinafter referred to
If you draw an analogy with the work of any browser that the user uses while navigating the
Internet, then YoMix.IO cleans cookies and history visits in order to third-party programs not
bother you with various promotional offers, having information about your personality. YoMix.IO
makes your coins anonymous, unrelated to you as a person thereby helping to solve many issues.
More information about purposes of coins anonymization can be found in FAQ.
YoMix.IO does not offer any securities or a collective investment scheme and does not require any
kind of registration with or approval from any Monetary Authority. It is recommended to
This Agreement has been developed in collaboration with Financial consultants and Legal experts
sharing the principles of crypto democracy in the nearest future.
YoMix.IO platform provides its users with access to all the advantages of blockchain: security,
decentralization, transparency, freedom.
changes. The continued use of the Site following the posting of changes constitutes your binding
you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to visit and use the site..
User relationship between you and YoMix.IO
YoMix.IO acts as an intermediary to help the users by sending coins to YoMix.IO's pool to get
back anonymously coins, belonged to another user or users, thus to anonymize them.
YoMix.IO has an independent relationship with the sender and the recipient of the coins. We act
on the basis of your intentions and your requests to use our service, which require us to
perform tasks on your behalf. You acknowledge that YoMix.IO is not a Bank, payment system or
other financial institution and does not maintain current accounts of users.
All actions doing by user request. We do not manually create any orders related to specific
wallets and so.
User agreed that his coins will be used in future in mixing process for other users.
Prohibition of use
By using the service you also agree that you are:
- NOT an individual who is a resident of the United States of America, its territories or
possessions, any state of the United States of America or the District of Columbia (the
- NOT an individual who is a resident of any country of European Union (the "EU")
- NOT a partnership, corporation or another juridical person formed under the laws of the USA
- NOT a branch, an agency or office located in the USA or EU of a partnership, corporation or
juridical person formed under laws other than those of the USA or EU
- NOT a trust of which any trustee is described in previous items
- NOT a fiduciary or an agent acting on behalf or for the benefit of an individual or entity
described in previous items
You agree, that your decision to use our service was:
- NOT based, at least partly, on information you received or communications you exchanged
while you, or the person providing the information or with whom the communication was
exchanged, was within the USA or the EU
- NOT made inside the USA or EU
- NOT prompted to you from a source within the USA or EU
User may never use the YoMix.IO if his activity related to:
- Activity which would violate, or cause a violation of, economic or financial sanctions,
trade embargoes, and restrictions imposed, administered or enforced from time to time by
governmental authorities, including, without limitation, the U.S. Department of the
Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control, the U.S. Department of State, the U.S.
Department of Commerce, and any other governmental authorities with jurisdiction over you
(collectively, “Sanctions”); and activity which would violate, or assist in violation of,
laws, statutes, ordinances, or regulations regarding the publishing, distribution or
dissemination of any unlawful material or information.
- Drugs, and tools specifically intended for the production of drugs, Drug paraphernalia
Illegal Drugs, substances designed to mimic illegal drugs, and/or other psycho active
products (e.g.,K2, salvia divinorum, nitrate inhalers, bath salts, synthetic cannabis,
herbal smoking blends, herbal incense, and HCG/HGH-like substances)
- Products/services specifically offered or intended to be used to create drugs or grow
ingredients for drugs (e.g. ‘grow shop’ products, seeds for cannabis plants, etc.)
- Gambling: Lotteries; bidding fee auctions; sports forecasting or odds making; fantasy sports
leagues with cash prizes; internet gaming; contests; sweepstakes; games of chance.
- Escort agencies / massage parlors / sexual services
- Timeshare and timeshare maintenance
- Independent financial advisers (IFA), Payday loans and unsecure loan/lines originating from
non FDIC insured banks
- Counterfeit goods/replicas or those infringing on intellectual property rights, including
those designed to infringe on such intellectual property (i.e., knock-offs, imitations,
- Trade of weapons, ammunitions, military arms, explosive devices and firearm parts
- Products/services that promote hate, violence, discrimination, terrorism, harassment or
- Products designed to circumvent copyright protection techniques or to otherwise facilitate
the unlicensed use of copyrighted materials (e.g. ‘mod-chips’ to break the encryption of
game computers to enable the playing of unlicensed copies of games)
- Illegal products/services or any service providing peripheral support of illegal activities.
- Any adult entertainment, websites & content
- Fake references and other services/products that foster deception (including fake IDs and
- Mail order spouse and international match-making services
- Social media “click farms” (i.e., the sale of clicks/likes/reviewsdorsements on social
- Intellectual Property Infringement: Engage in transactions involving items that infringe or
violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary
right under the law, including but not limited to sales, distribution, or access to
counterfeit music, movies, software, or other licensed materials without the appropriate
authorization from the rights holder
- Government tax avoidance
- Jammers or devices that are designed to block, jam or interfere with cellular and personal
communication devise/signals (e.g., GPS), Decryption and descrambler products including mod
chips, Spy devices / services / software.
all categories described above, you are fully responsible for your actions and obligations
imposed on the YoMix.IO project by a third party due to your violation of this Agreement.
By using the YoMix.IO service, you also agree to the following:
- The use of YoMix.IO will be possible only after accepting the terms of Service fee
(hereinafter, Donations), specified on the order creation page, are integral to this
- The size of the Donation can be preset. The maximum Donation is not limited to anything
other than your wish to support the YoMix.IO project, but it can not be more than
5%. The minimum Donation is adjusted automatically and can be changed without prior notice
to the user.
- The Donation is a certain percentage of the total amount and included in the total number of
coins you wish to anonymize with the mixing procedure.
The website and its contents are supplied "as is" and "as available” basis. Any information on
the site may be changed without notice.
The headings used in this Agreement are intended for reference purposes only and do not limit,
interpret, define or describe the scope and meaning of each section.
Last updated: 1 September, 2022